Focus e ambito
The Journal has educational and artistic orientation, science-based as they prove to be content, always essential and centred on the problem. The program divided into three sections. The first discussed the investigations and ways by which the artistic attitude reveals the characters that distinguish it. Space reserved for the interpretation and reflection towards some of the forms of art, such as poetry, painting, cinema, fiction, music, fables, with an excursion on collectables, understood as an attitude object fruition rightly considered attractive, so beautiful. The products section reserved for authors of investigative profiles that offer their works of art. The editorial concludes with occasional Travellers, space dedicated to investigations, uncommon, but not always attractive, and equipped with innovative features and original. The philanthropic trend is noticeable throughout the hotel and educating.
Processo di Peer Review
Double blind peer review
All manuscripts received are subject to the following
Technical Coordination notifies the authorship of the article the receipt of the document, but that does not entail the acceptance of the same.
- The Scientific Committee makes a first revision of the manuscript to check whether it meets the necessary requirements for publication in the magazine. If you do, you will pass the article to the external.
- For an arbitration under the modality of "double blind", two or more external reviewers will evaluate the document while respecting the confidentiality and anonymity. To ensure the objectivity of judgment by the evaluators, there is a process of separation of the purposes for the authors together With the allocation of identification codes. To ensure the independence and transparency of the process: it is requested that both the authors of the jobs that are candidates to be published as the judges. Erase the trace of authorship and revisions to the document so that the external evaluators of any information about the article, except the set of descriptors on your content. The reviewers for the study of the jobs will use an evaluation protocol established for that purpose.
- The Scientific Committee checks whether the assessments of the two external evaluators match. If not, you will be asked for your opinion of a third expert. According to the resolution of the evaluation, the Scientific Committee communicates to the authorship if the document is: (A) accept, (B) accepted with corrections C) accepted with significant corrections or D) rejected.
- The Final acceptance is conditional on the incorporation of the modifications and suggestions for improving the proposals and the forwarding within a maximum period of 15 days.
- This process takes approximately three months to complete.
The scientific Journal EspressivAmente is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that inspired by the ethical code of publications developed COPE byÂ http://publicationethics.org/resources/guidelines
Norme relative all'Open Access
Questa rivista fornisce accesso ristretto ai suoi contenuti, ritendendo comunque che rendere le ricerche disponibili liberamente al pubblico migliori lo scambio della conoscenza a livello globale.
La rivista scientifica edita i suoi numeri annuali a seguito di double blind peer review e valutazione del Comitato Scientifico presso ARACNE Editrice di Roma, nella collana scientifica Di Arte
Storia della rivista
La rivista nata nel 2011 è edita con periodicità semestrale.
We are pleased to announce that ESPRESSIVAMENTE has been accepted for indexing in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), a new edition of Web of Scienceâ„¢.
Content in this index is under consideration by Thomson Reuters to be accepted in the Science Citation Index Expandedâ„¢, the Social Sciences CitationIndexÂ®, and the Arts & Humanities Citation IndexÂ®.
The quality and depth of content Web of Science offers to researchers, authors, publishers, and institutions sets it apart from other research databases. The inclusion of SMP in the Emerging Sources Citation Index demonstrates our dedication to providing the most relevant and influential scientific content to our community.